How Do Subscriptions Work?
1. Choose which stage of formula you need.
2. Choose how often you would like your subscription delivered.
3. Select how many tins you need (remember you can change this at any time, but for peace of mind we recommend ordering up).
4. Wait for your Shegoa delivery to your door!
When you sign up for a Shegoa subscription you can be confident to know that you will never run out of formula – the sight of bottom of the tin will never bring you a feeling of panic!
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Can I edit my subscription details?
Yes, once you have ordered, you will gain access to your customer account where you will be able manage your subscription. This will allow you to:
- Edit upcoming order date
- Edit upcoming order quantity
- Add products to your subscription
- Swap products
- Edit frequency of delivery
How do I manage my subscription?
Log into your account and select 'manage subscriptions' to view your subscription details.
Why choose Shegoa?
By choosing Shegoa you have the benefit of both sheep and goat milk in the one formulation.
What are the benefits of Shegoa?
- Easier digestibility and higher absorption. Shegoa has faster digestibility than cow and goat milk. It can be fully digested within 45 minutes and therefore may results in fewer intolerances and digestive issues for children.
- Naturally high levels of prebiotic oligosaccharides, including six that are structurally the same as Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMO) found in breast milk.
- Unique protein that is A2 like and does not contain any A1 beta casein
- Higher in medium chain fatty acids, which means that these fats may be easier to digest.
- Naturally contains 60% more protein and calcium than goat and cow’s milk and has a complete amino acid profile.
- Smaller fat molecules when compared to cow which makes it easier for your baby to digest.
- Shegoa has added Algae DHA and Alpha Linoleic Acid to support brain and eye development and non-allergenic ARA.
Does Shegoa contain prebiotics?
Shegoa contains four types of Prebiotics - HMOs, gHMOs, GOS & FOS.
Prebiotics are essential for tiny tummies by selectively feeding good bacteria, supressing pathogenic bacteria and building immunity. We have added HMO 2’-FL, the most abundant Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMO) in breast milk.
16 prebiotics are naturally found in Shegoa and six of these are structurally the same as Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMO - 2FL,4’GL, 6’SL, LNH, 3’SL and 6’GL). We have added prebiotics GOS and FOS to assist with the growth of healthy bacteria.
Does Shegoa contain protein?
Shegoa contains different forms of proteins that are unlike the allergenic beta-lactoglobulin and alpha S1 casein found in cow milk that commonly cause intolerances. No BCM7 peptide found in cows A1 (casein) and Low beta-lactoglobulin (whey).
How does Shegoa taste?
Shegoa is made from the grass fed sheep + goat milk. When it comes to feeding your family, we know taste is just as important as nutrition. We don’t compromise on either, our milk has a beautiful taste, a rich, creamy and slightly sweet taste. We are creamier than cow’s milk and have removed the strong aroma and gamey flavour that goat milk has when it is on it’s own, when combined together, it creates a beautiful Supermilk.